The beach season is upon us – and the bag that we want to be spotted with on the shore is this fabulous straw basket, embroidered with the words ‘Balance’ (and filled with products worth £350+).
It’s been created by Balance Me – who, as you’ll almost certainly know if you read this site, have flourished into one of Britian’s leading natural beauty brands since launch just over a decade ago. Founded by sisters Claire and Rebecca Hopkins – who’d previously worked as holistic therapists (and in Rebecca’s case, who we knew from her beauty PR days) – set out to create high-performance natural beauty products infused with the aromatherapy oils whose efficacy they understood so, so well from treating clients.
Many of their creations are summer-perfect – products like Super Toning Body Polish and Super Toning Body Oil, with their firming properties (and glorious scents). There’s an SPF25 – and a BB Natural Protection SPF25 cream, too, which instantly evens out skintone while offering a good level of protection.
So we couldn’t be more pleased that Balance Me is offering one lucky Beauty Bible reader the chance to win the fab Balance Basket, absolutely filled with the fantastic products below, which are worth a total of over £350.
• Balance Basket, worth £30
• Natural Protection Moisturiser SPF 25 (normally £26 for 40ml)
• Pure Skin Face Wash (£16 for 125ml)
• Wonder Eye Cream (£20 for 15ml)
• Congested Skin Serum (£16 for 15ml)
• Flash Cleanse Micellar Water (£16 for 180ml)
• Balancing Face Moisturiser (£24 for 50ml)
• Radiance Face Oil (£30 for 30ml)
• Rose Otto Body Wash (£15 for 280ml)
• Rose Otto Body Cream (£22 for 280ml)
• Super Moisturising Hand Cream (£14.50 for 100ml)
• Super Toning Body Polish (£18 for 150ml)
• Instant Lift Primer (£22 for 15ml)
• BB Natural Protection SPF25 (£26 for 40ml)
• Stellar Beauty Balm (£18 for 30ml)
• Radiance Face Mask (£18 for 75ml)
To enter, simply fill in the form below – and keep everything crossed that you’ll be hitting the beach in the most gorgeous style.
Prize draw closes at 7 a.m. on Wednesday 26th July 2017